Classified ads data
When you submit a classified listing, the content of the listing and its metadata are retained indefinitely. All users can see, edit or delete the personal information included on their listings at any time. Website administrators can also see and edit that information. Website visitors can see the contact name, website URL, phone number, address and other information included in your submission to describe the classified listing. Contact name, email address, website URL and content of submitted classified listings may be checked through Akismet’s spam detection service
Regions – If you choose to see listings published on a specific region, a cookie will be stored on your browser for the remainder of the session to remember the selected region.
Indian Ads, in the future, may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
br> Indian Ads has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
We do not collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child’s request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent. We do not collect personally identifiable off-line contact information without prior parental consent. We do not distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information. We do not give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information. We do not entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity.
Indian Ads provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us at the point where we request information about the visitor. You may Contact Us and request your membership to be canceled at anytime.
Indian Ads gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided. Members Area – login and change your personal information. Contacting the Web Site If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with Indian Ads, you can Contact Us.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. This site uses a tool which collects your requests for pages and passes elements of them to search engines to assist them in indexing this site. We control the configuration of the tool and are responsible for any information sent to the search engines.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Click Here to read our Terms of Service.
Classified Ad Posting Tips